Life in Balance is excited to offer a faith-based nutrition program through Linda Beeker, our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
Nutrition Transformation is a 17-week foundation program.
Weekly lessons are posted on Fridays and discussion questions are posted on Wednesdays. Your commitment is 30-60 minutes over the weekend and discussions group throughout the week, both are at your convenience.
Each lesson will look a little different, but include the following components:
- Prayer – Each week I will be praying for you, your small group will be praying for you, and you will be asking God to walk through this journey with you.
- Nutrition Education – This will include short videos and/or articles on a variety of topics, such as God as my nutrition expert, nutrient needs, metabolism, genetics, goal setting, meal planning, supplements, and cooking tips.
- Devotional – This will include a variety of topics such as motivation, loving yourself, loving others, acceptance, forgiveness, and inspiration.
- Health Plan – You Health Plan will be very individualized and will include setting and evaluating short-term and long-term goals and steps to achieving them. Your health plan includes area such as, eating, physical activity, and spiritual healing.
- Discussion Group – Small group members will be praying for, encouraging, and challenging each other. This is also the format that we will use for unlimited Q&A with me.
Registration is now available for:
Nutrition Transformation Fall 2016
need-based scholarships available
Money Back Guarantee
- If you decide this program is not for you within 30 days after the introduction week begins, you will receive a refund minus your registration fee of $39.00.
*A portion of your fees goes directly to support the Life in Balance ministry.